Advanced English Speaking class – part 1
- Do you think a murderer can change or will he always be evil?
- Do you think being poor before you’re rich makes celebrities more humble or more arrogant and tasteless once they get rich?
- Has your opinion of Sylvester Stallone changed now you know more about him? Do you know of any other famous people with similar stories?
- Where would you sleep in New York if you didn’t have any money? Have you ever spent a night in New York – where did you sleep?
- What’s your favourite Queen song and can you translate the lyrics for the class?
- Have you ever written a song, poem or novel? Can you play a musical instrument… which one would you play if you could play any?
- Have you ever bought or read a book from the ‘dummies’ series. What new subject would you like to learn about if you had the time?
- Do you have perfect vision and hearing? How do you know? Would you like to have super hearing like a cat? What might be the disadvantage?
- Cats or dogs? Why?
- Egypt, Rome or Greece? Why?
Advanced English Speaking Questions
Hi…welcome to another cool and fascinating class of advanced English speaking. Today we ask questions about the science of life change.
- Are you an optimist or a pessimist? Why?
- If you could study another degree what would you study?
- Thinking about your life and that of people you know… can people change their life?
- When you make a decision (to give up smoking, do more exercise etc…) are you good at executing it?
- Do children help you or stop you changing your life for the better?
- The Alchemist is a very bad book. DISCUSS.
- What book, film or television program has had the biggest influence on your life?
- What’s your destiny?
- Are people in poorer countries happier than people in richer countries? Explain why?
- If you changed your job now would you work for the same type of company?
Thanks for participating in this advanced English speaking activity: see you next week.