We all know that speaking is the most important part of your advanced English skillset – that’s why we compile cool conversation questions that give you a chance to practice.
Part 1 of the advasnced English speaking course
- Do you think the Village people are a jewel of twentieth century culture or a lot of nonsense? What about Boney M?
- When the music starts at a party are you the first to start dancing? Are you a good dancer? Prove it by showing off your moves.
- Have you ever been dancing at a gay club? What are the advantages and disadvantages of a gay club?
- Are there any common conceptions about people from small villages in your culture? Are they justified?
- What is the best thing to do if a ferocious jackal starts running towards you?
- Tell us a story about you and U2.
- Is monogamy unnatural?
- What’s the longest distance you’ve ever run? Did you run a lot when you were young?
- Are people who do triathlons just people who don’t know how to relax?
- Are fundamentalist Islam and Marxism compatible? Explain your answer.
Advanced English speaking questions
- What’s the strongest medication you’ve ever taken? Did it cause any serious changes in your behaviour?
- Do you like old black and white films?. Do you like Fred Astaire, Abbot and Costello, Charlie Chaplain and other stars of yesteryear?
- Do you think culture today is vibrant or stagnant?
- Do you think mainstream politics has the answers to today’s problems? If not, what is the answer?
- What is the advantage of going to a gay discothèque instead of a non-gay discothèque?
- Do you think it was wrong of George Michael to hide his sexuality for so long?
- Would you recommend to a gay couple that they get married?
- Would it affect your relationship with your dog if you knew he was a gay dog?
- Which animal most closely reflects your nature?
- Tell us a story about the best pet you’ve ever had.